Monday

GROUNDHOG DAY ON THE MOON

I don't know about that Puxat Punxa Pucksa Umm... That Groundhog. There's a LOT of groundhogs around here and they definitely can see their shadows today. Maybe that means we'll have an early spring and Pennsylvania won't. I have never understood that anyway. It's sunny if you can see a shadow...why wouldn't sunny weather mean spring is closer than cloudy weather. I don't get it.

AND ANOTHER THING...I see the saying "Reach for the moon. Even if you miss you'll still be among the stars" a lot. That ain't right...the moon is far closer than the stars, you won't be near a star even if you're ON the moon. Geez, I just don't know about people. lol

Does this sound like those wireless phone commercials where the people are thinking too much about nothing?   Jan

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, you\'re right about Puxa-whatever. Lol, the news was reporting 2 different groundhogs and one saw his shadow and the other didn\'t. Typical, huh. Goes to show ya that maybe the only \'Phil\' should be DR. Phil...at least more credence there  ;)
    And the moon & stars? I never thought of that! Couldn\'t be more true!  Jan, you are a trip :D

    ReplyDelete