Thursday

TAGGED


Tagged

Okay, I'll give it a try.


Two Names You go by:  Mom, Grandma, Jan, Janet, and Honey (Living in this part of the south, everyone is Honey, I love it!)

Things You are wearing Right Now:  jeans and a navy blue t-shirt.

Two Things you want or (have) in a relationship:  To be loved for exactly who I am, and fun.

Two of your favorite things to do:  Read and build and paint stuff.
Two things you Did last night: Read Computer magazines and watched TV.


Two People you last talked to: Pat (my cousin), and my oldest daughter.

Two Things you are doing tomorrow: Finish building cabinet shelves in the kitchen, and going to the library.

 Two Longest Car rides:  My family used to drive from Houston to Virginia every summer, and that was in the 50's and 60's. Recently, from Virginia to Austin. Also from Boulder, CO to South Bend, IN.

Two Favorite Drinks:  Water, iced tea.

Two things about me you may not have known: I didn't go to high school, and I could read before I was 3.

Two Jobs I have had in my life: Two, geez, that will only cover the past month. My first job was Cookie fairy in Kindergarten, my last job was painting.

Two movies I watch over & over:  Beautiful Mind, and The Truth About Cats and Dogs.

Two of my favorite foods: Steak and Chocolate Pie.

Two places I would rather be right Now:  At any of my kid's houses; a warm, sunny beach.

Ok, now it is my turn to tag someone, I don't know very many people. Robin if you haven't been tagged already, and Pat (Pecaso - she's my cousin, and just started a Spaces site).    Jan

1 comment:

  1. Wooohoooo, what great tag answers! Jan, "honey", you are a real bonafide brain-child. You have no idea how impressed I am; you could put most of the university grads I know to absolute shame. You go girl!
    Chocolate Pie -- daggone it, now I\'m starting to salivate.
    "The Truth About Cats and Dogs" -- didn\'t you just love the scene where the screen is split and they\'re in their respective bath tubs with their feet touching on the wall?  I loved that.  Also, I wholeheartedly agree with your answer to Two Things You Want (or have) In A Relationship.  You, sweetie, are a gem.  <muah>

    ReplyDelete