Saturday

Oprah's Online Seminar


Jenny sent me this, and I wanted to share it. I just checked it out and registered.   Jan





JennyD
February 14 6:38 PM


Jan, I got the book, but while I was at Oprah's site, I saw another thing I signed up for and you might be interested in it, too --and it's free.  If you go back to her site and click on the book "A New Earth", there's an online seminar/class starting March 3rd and going for 10 weeks every Monday night.  You have to sign up for 2 things: one being Oprah.com, and the other being Oprah's Book Club. Once you do this to reserve a spot for the classes, you'll be able to watch the class and even participate live online.  Check it out. We can be classmate buddies, lol.  (the class is all about finding your life's purpose, so should be great)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, that didn\'t sound bad at all!  I\'ll do a little thing on it, too, and of course say that YOU will be in class as well.  I posted a comment on Pat Stanley\'s space, too, so maybe she\'ll sign up.  Would be great if we can get a bunch of us, but you know I\'ll be seeing you there.  Don\'t forget to buy the book -- that\'s the next thing I have to do and will do that this weekend.

    ReplyDelete