Sunday

Camera Stuff

My cousin has a new Space. She posted this as part of her blog today and I wanted to add it to mine, because a lot of you are photographers. All I know about a camera is to push that little button, and sometimes even then I push the wrong one. On my point and shoot Nikon, I focus, get my shot set up just right, make the person or puppy hold still....then I push the OFF button. Oh dear.  Anyway, if anyone can give advice, she'd sure appreciate it.   Jan




 From Pat....   Pecaso@live.com


February 22

Desperately seeking: a camera



Still on the camera search. I have looked everywhere I can think of for a good deal. I have been to ebay, amazon, ritz, best buy, sears and circuit city (over n over again). I have looked in the paper, the trading post and all those offbeat sites on the net. I have looked at new and used cameras. I don't tend to be someone that jumps at the first thing to come along....I think things out and weigh them in the balance...or rather over think them.... I'm about burnt out on this  search.   Been checking out Canon's Powershots (S5IS, G7, G9) and Canon's EOS 30D. Just keep coming back to the the latter. I want to fine the right camera for me. Hopefully at a decent $ and buy it. .

No comments:

Post a Comment