Sunday

blah

blah  I'm so blah and sluggish today. I feel like Eeyore, only maybe slower. And sluggisher. And I'm certainly not in any danger of loosing my tail. Okay, maybe not so much like Eeyore. I think what is wrong is that it's February. I love the weather in general here, but in February, we do have quite a few dark, drizzly days. This year we do anyway. Not much snow, it snows a lot of days, but doesn't stick. So there's not snow to PLAY in, and that's the only kind of snow to have. It seems like it's been 45 and rainy for a long, long time. At least since Monday. See, I'm even blah and wishy washy in my blogging. Maybe more like Charlie Brown with the wishy-washy-ness. I guess I'm just me and this is how I am sometimes. In February.  jan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting. Of course add me to your friends list. I sent you an invite while I was on your site...I hope I did it right.   Jan

    ReplyDelete