Monday

Thanks

I've noticed when I make lists on here, sometimes the number order gets changed around. The order seems to vary. huh.

I have been having so much fun visiting sites, is that called blog walking? I go to one of my friends sites, then I find things I like and click on the link and find a lot of other great sites like that. I'm trying to not have 200 friends my first couple of weeks on here, but it's hard not to. I'm amazed at the personalities and talents of the people I'm getting to know. And my favorite thing, is coming across women like me, my age group, a lot of the same interests, from or living in the south, and just....real people. Do you know what I mean? There I go again, talking to myself. At this point I've learned that some people are reading my blogs so I guess I can start feeling like I'm talking to somebody other than myself. I don't know why, but that's a really good feeling. I thank everyone who reads this for taking the time to make spaces and post blogs and photos and share yourselves.   Jan

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan!  I\'m so glad you found my space and introduced yourself.  This is loads of fun, isn\'t it?  It\'s a wonderful way to meet people from everywhere.  Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that motion.. you are definitely worth the read girl. *muah*I have to go through my friends list every week or so and delete people who never bother to comment on my site. I try not to add anyone who hasn\'t already left a comment but some I give the benefit of the doubt and add anyway. If they don\'t speak in a few weeks.. they\'re gone! lolI love the new list you\'ve made (24 things about me). You are one cool chick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your "101"...or 24....things and boy, do we ever have more in common than you know, geezzz.  And Aquarians are really great. One of my best friends is just that and her birthday is the 4th, Monday.  I\'d say you both are in good company :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops that\'s 27 not 24! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL@ Jenny! I think she\'s adding as we type. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, yeah, I added a few and changed the number. Not sure what to put down there, 101 was more than I could handle to start off with. I love the lists I\'ve read on some of your sites, trying to think of things to put in mine.  Jan

    ReplyDelete