Sunday

Valentine's Day, Take One

I barely thought about it being Valentine's Day yesterday. But I like the holiday (okay, I started to abbreviate it with VD, but then thought better of it)...lol.  SO, anyway, for me it makes me think about love in general, not just romantic love. NO, NOT VD, Valentine's Day. Stoppitt.  Oh forget it. I'm such a child. Remember when we were little kids, and someone or something on tv would say a word that could possibly in some way be a "naughty" word, and we'd giggle? Yes, you do remember, no, I was NOT the only one!  I need a moment.  lol

3 comments:

  1. YOU need a moment?  OMGGGGGGGG I\'m falling OVER here  LOLLLLLLL.   That was so unfair, Jan.  I was just finally all calmed down and peaceful and getting ready to go to bed and lord knows why I decided to take one final little blog check -- then I saw this.  There is no way I can go to bed shaking with laughter like I am now.  I\'m not kidding, I just backspaced a thousand times trying to type this, LOL.  Gawd, what a funny entry!  I\'ll never think of Valentine\'s Day the same again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. VD.  That is hilarious!  I never thought of it like that!  LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you Jan, LOL. you silly girl. Love your sense of humor. Hope you had a great Valentines Day. VD for short. LOL

    ReplyDelete