Friday

Oprah makes me cry

Awww...I'm sitting here with Oprah on, crying. There's a woman with 4 kids, on her own after her abusive husband commited suicide. He was an a** and canceled all insurance...etc...before he died.

The wonderful thing in all this, is that she's not being abused, and Oprah and Suze Orman are helping her. Her relatives are stepping up to the plate and helping with whatever she needs. She has NO money, has to sell her house, move into a one bedroom apartment. I love her. I wish Suze and Oprah would spend five minutes talking to me. They need to be strict and tell me to get my act together and stop floundering around. I feel like I can't do it.

1 comment:

  1. Oprah comes on here in 10 minutes. I\'ve already told my hubby he better be off the Xbox by then! lol I saw the previews for this show and it looked like a tear jerker. Maybe you watched this show for a reason. ;) Sometimes all we need a sign to point us in the right direction. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete