Monday

Bad Dreams

I had extra bad nightmares last night. Nightmares and bad dreams are very common for me, and usually don't get to me. But I woke half the house up yelling, and I didn't wake myself up. Not sure how that works. I mean my mouth is like a few inches from my ear. I sleep with my door closed, the others sleep with their doors closed and their TVs on. Geez. AND, I still have a sore throat and am hoarse, don't even have much of a voice. That was a very bad nightmare. Then I finally get back to sleep, and have more nightmares, but not the same one or as bad.  Jan

3 comments:

  1. Lots of things may trigger bad dreams and nightmares. The doctors usully point at : late dinner, reaction to (aggressive/violent) TV series, stress, old personal problems not solved, etc. They also say those nightmares is a system "invented" by our body to get rid of too much tension. Have you ever tried yoga (several months of training are necessary !) or a quick walk in the forest (if any close to your place) or in a public parc ? Just getting the pressure off ... before going to bed ...
    Hopefully you find a way out of this unpleasant situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog hopping and stopped to say I hope that you have a better couple of days sleep in the immediate future.  And I agree tension can most definately trigger some bad ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your help.  I have a lot of stress, tension, big unresolved issues, and I eat before I sleep. Perhaps I should give this some thought.    Jan

    ReplyDelete