Tuesday

Whine

Something is munching on my hard drive. I'm getting corrupted files and some sectors are having problems. I have not had this laptop a year, I got it last July. It's a Toshiba, and after having Compaqs/Hps for years, I have not been pleased with this one. Next one will NOT be a Toshiba.

So, how ya doin'? Is anyone not depressed? Is anyone full of energy? It seems like this time of year is hard on those that do have some depression. But, it is almost here. Spring. Sunny days and bloomin' flowers. I do okay with cold and snow, but once it turns drizzly and gray, I'm ready for a change. And I know, most people have it worse than me... we need the rain... stop whining... But no matter who has what wrong with them, no matter who's going through what, humans still have the capacity to wish things were better for themselves. If we didn't have that, if we didn't always want more, always want better, the species would have died out long ago. So there. I get to whine, only because I want to insure that the world keeps going.

The roses have leaves, many trees have buds, bulbs are coming up, I think Spring will be here tomorrow.           jan

5 comments:

  1. If you have any fears of feeling good, let me know and I\'ll whine for you.  I\'m good at that.Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I\'ve been whining for months , so go ahead and whine. Maybe spring will come faster if we whine enough.   then we will be whining about have to cut the grass all the time. LOL have a good week. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I live here in Florida and the weather has been exceptionally mild this winter I don\'t have much to whine about, it did rain some today so you can say "you deserve it" although I can whine about my e-mail not working correctly.  I have this handmedown Presario and except for operator ignorance it has been a good contraption.  Spring is coming although I believe it\'s already here (where I\'m at) and can only hope you get yours soon.  Have a Great Week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arghhh, don\'t even get me started -- you already know about the probs with the class and that\'s mostly what\'s been driving me up the friggin\' wall for a week. But yes, Spring is coming. On the other hand, it\'s been so incredibly warm all winter that some days it seems like last Fall never left. Rain we need and boy, did we ever get some last night -- including tornado watches and then warnings. I was going from window to window til 4 this morning checking the sky and making sure I knew where Sam and Lucy were every second in case I needed to cram them both into the carrier and make a beeline down to the laundry room in the basement. Uh oh, I\'m starting to ramble here and take up too much space.  Later, sweet friend of mine :D    <muah>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nearly go into a panic attack when my computer isn\'t acting right.  Hope you get it straightened out.  And it\'s okay to whine, if you didn\'t, you wouldn\'t fit in with the rest of us!  LOL!  We\'ve all been whining about the weather for ever so long!  Soon we\'ll be whining about the heat!  Go figure.

    ReplyDelete