Saturday

Perhaps an ADHD Day?

 

Okay, I'm not sure what happened. I have too many things going on to even list. I'm now eating lunch, and looking at the mess I've made. I have hundreds of books, assorted furniture to hold the books, a desk, lots of shelves, two computers and a twin bed on a high platform in my room. It is packed full. NOW, it also has plastic, newspapers, open paint cans, a roller and two brushes full of paint and a little tiny bit of room I've made next to a wall, with wet paint on it. Shhhh, no one else knows. I'm very happy. Maybe I've painted for so long, it takes the chemicals from paint on my hands soaking through to my bloodstream to feel happy. I'm sure my microbiology professor would agree that was biologically possible. (Probably agree I should be hospitalized. Immediately. And not for paint related issues, either.)

So, now I've got yet another project going on, nope didn't make a birdhouse yet, but the weather's prevented my setting my work area up outside for that. I do have 6 partial resumes made, and laundry going, and seeds planted in flower pots, and did I mention I took the door off the closet to make it easier to get in there? Hey, it's snowing pretty hard, and very windy. Not much sticking because it's been in the sixties. Where I live, it's about 1600 feet up, but it's a matter of about 40 minutes to be up where there's a couple of feet of snow. Maybe I could borrow a vehicle and drive up there. And then stop and play in the snow, and then I'd need a snack so I'd have to go into Mountain City and oh, there's the cutest little shop there, and and huh? Paint? Oh yeah. Gotta go paint now. I need a babysitter!!!!        jan   

9 comments:

  1. Every day\'s an ADHD day for me... unless it\'s a day of lazy.  Now you\'ve gone and reminded me how much painting I still have to do.  Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow down girl, or come up here and help me!! I need a jump start. Its snowing like crazy here today and I\'m at work trying to sell campers in this blizzard!! LOL  Not trying real hard as you see I have time to add a comment to my blog buddy. LOL  I have not had one customer today and why did I think we would??? OH well, I get to leave in and hour and half.  Hope I make it home. Roads are icy. Take care my friend, enjoy your day. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. For you, it\'s ADHD with a hyper episode.  For me, it\'s Bipolar with a manic episode.  I think they\'re probably about the same!  LOL!  Have fun painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waving*Hey\'ya Jan,  hehehe ---you made me giggle!  Might be because I can read your post, and then look around our apartment and think "hmmmmm --maybe I should up my dosage... looks like I just wrote a blog I don\'t remember writing!"  hahahaha    That and ---Random Ramblings.  Um yeah.  You\'re not going to believe it but, that\'s the name of my "work-in-progress" blog on the website I\'ve been working on since, oh, last semester!  hahaha  Crazy.  Happy Painting!!~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can get a few things going at once too and then wonder what to do. I never forget and sometimes move from one to the other. Too funny.
    Dont ever be shy to come by my space. Im so far from what you think. Im just a Lady just like the rest of us all.
    Hugs to you and Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You\'re a step ahead of me.  You actually start to paint.  I only plan to start.Peace, doc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like I need to turn you loose in my house for a while. Lord does my house need a make over. I really do plan to put hardwood floors upstairs within the next six months, but Lordy I dread the mess. Can hardly wait to see the results though. Going for the "British in the Tropics" look. Hard to discribe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a guzillion unfinished projects, and yet today I dare started another!  GASP.  Hubby will divorce me soon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. cor blimey missus need you to come around mine......lots to do here lol.....and cup cakes lemon or chocolate....I\'m a cake decorater do novelty cakes in sugar paste (not buttercream work) think it\'s different in the states xx

    ReplyDelete