Sunday

I Missed You!

Hey! I missed you! I've had so much work this week I did nothing else. Have not even been blog-walking. Hi to everyone, I hope you have all had a wonderful week. I'm glad for the work and have another 6 days of long hours. Unlike the rest of you who come home and take care of kids and mates and animals and the house and the yard and bills and paperwork.....(okay, I USED to do that), I tend to come home and hide until time to go to work the next day. Just don't handle as much as easily right now, but I'm getting there! I'm off today and wanted to just say hi and ask you to not forget about me. I love the cupcake comments, aren't cupcakes good memories? I think we should all make cupcakes this week, even just for ourselves. Maybe there's a neighbor that would like one too. See you later, I'm off to see your blogs.     Jan

8 comments:

  1. You are always in our thoughts and prayers and yes, cupcakes do sound good. I think I\'ll pop some in the oven and take to dad. :) Catch you later and have a great day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musta missed the cup cakes, cupcake, but I\'ll eat any I come across.
    Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. The cupcake comment made me hungry for some. It\'s good that you are getting enough work. Somedays I do that too, come home and hide from the rest of the world. Sometimes we just need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The good thing about us, is we\'re always here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I think I need cupcakes too.  It\'s a cupcake required kind of week here.  Lots of cupcakes required!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget Jan, NEVER!!! Don\'t work so hard, take care and have a wonderful EASTER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jan!
    couldn\'t forget about you...though I have been so scarce you probably want to know...Sheila who? (smile)you have just reminded me...I used to make cupcakes by the boxes full...would freeze them without the frosting on them, and then take out a few at a time and we would alway have fresh cupcakes!hmmmm, must get to the grocery tomorrow...cupcakes will definately be the order of the day...my 12 yr old has half a day and I don\'t think she would object to making some cupcakes!hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!hugsSheila...who?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, we\'re BOTH catching up on blog walks, lol.  I\'ve missed you, Jan, but hopefully we\'ll be able to catch up this next week.  I\'ll remember to open messenger and we can settle into a nice relaxing game of pool and just sit and yak.  Man, that will be SO nice.
    Love ya     xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete