Monday

Weird Dreams

You all know about my weird dream life. Last night was something new. A tiger (VERY common in my dreams) had a dog that she carried on her back all the time. A Golden Retriever. There was a kitten, and there was something wrong with it. The tiger put the kitten in her mouth to carry it, (oh oh I just remembered seeing a tiger on TV move her cubs last night), so anyway, she was carrying the kitten in her mouth and she accidentally swallowed it! No S#*&! So I told the guys I was with (I was at work in a warehouse, where I work a lot in my dreams), I told them we had to get her (the tiger) to the Fire Station down the street, there was no time to call 911. So my friend ran to get his car, his girlfriend showed up, he was getting his car out and accidentally ran into her car which was in another parking space trying to get out. There were big flakes of white paint flying through the air.

So, lots of other stuff was happening with the cars and building etc...yadayada. We get to the Fire Station and I run in and tell them, and we bring the tiger in, and the paramedics squeezed the tigers tummy gently, and pushed the kitten back up it's throat and onto the floor. The kitten was alive, but they said it might have permanent brain damage and possibly be blind. I thought to myself that was okay, I would take care of it, but I was thinking what a lot of work and responsibility it was, but I was willing to do it.

Then it all just segued into common dream activities and places for me. An amusement park, big houses, walking along concrete, brick and grass hills, and going through this one house because it's a shortcut, yadayadayadayada.

Another dream last night had to do with HUGE Walls of Water. Tidal Waves. And me at the beach. That's a real common theme for me though. So, how are you?  Jan

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these bizarre dreams!
    ~Ice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ooh I get the tidal wave one! I even blogged about it once cos it stayed with me all day, suspect it has something to do with feeling overwhelmed eh? Luv Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dreams are always so interesting.  When I do remember my dreams, which is rarely, I\'m always running from someone in a big building, having to go up stairs, which I can\'t make it, because I have arthritis and my legs just won\'t get me up the stairs.  And also I\'m always looking for a bathroom in the big buildings, going from floor to floor and can\'t find one, and if I do, it\'s nasty with toilets running over, and on the floor.  Dreams are weird, ain\'t they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Honey, when you dream you don\'t mess around. Still like hearing about them. A tiger, dog, kitten, beach, sounds like all the things you like maybe???

    ReplyDelete