Wednesday

Spring's Here!

Hey, it's here. Spring! Flowers and birds and sunshine. Who'd a thunk it a month ago? It's in the 60's and sunny and so very beautiful. My computer is in front of my open window, there's sunshine on my bed (next to the computer in front of aforementioned window). If it didn't have my clean laundry on it, I'd lie down in the sun. That's an incentive to fold my laundry if I ever heard one!

I haven't been home much the past few days and had tons of housework to do today. The housemates left early and I've gotten just about everything done. Can NOT get anything done with them here. I'm going outside to play. I mean to work. I better rake those ol' leaves up. Right now.   Cya.    Jan

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Wet leaves don\'t burn. Ya learn something every day. About 10% of them are wet, I thought maybe the others would burn and dry them out and they\'d burn. Nope. Lots of smoke though. I left my window open. I don\'t think my smoke alarm works. I gotta go shower.  Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. it went from 72 and rain yesterday to 50 and blustery wind today.  I need weather-consistency in my life.  How many days til summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, i\'ve been "working" outside alot this week too.......lol

    ReplyDelete