Saturday

Sea Pony

OD'd on dreams. Too many to remember anything but bits and pieces.

One was a very long dream. A lot happened before, but at one point, I was going to go somewhere with 2 friends. They were rich and had a Dad that was like a real person, and a mom that had her nose up in the air and was somewhat horrified at them being friends with me. They had a very different life at home, like rich people had different customs, clothing, and a different 'reality' than I did. (I know that's somewhat true anyway, but it was in a weird way in my dream). So I was going to go out on their boat, a medium sized cruiser, for the Fourth of July. We were out there to see the fireworks over the water, there was a parade in the little town. (This was a town that I'm often in in my dreams, so there were a lot of familiar places and things going on.

The water was rough up near the shore, and I kept seeing something very large sticking up out of the water, told myself it might just be a rock ledge, visible when the waves subsided. I thought to myself though that it might be a whale. It was kind of translucent and a pale yellowish whitish color.

In the meantime, we came across several species of sea life in rather shallow water. One was oh so cute...it was a sea pony! Not a little version of a seahorse, it looked just like a pony, only it was maybe a foot high and maybe weighed 3 pounds.

Another very (ahem) interesting animal was a tiny elephant looking type of species. it was like a tiny elephant, not much bigger than the sea pony. It was white with different colored spots on it.  It also had a strange outer appearance. The skin was like one of those balls you can get for babies, it had cube-like bumps on the surface. So, anyway...it was very cute, but when I reached down and picked it up, it shocked me and I put it down and it was trying to bite me.

The large thing I kept seeing poking up out of the water was getting closer, and I pointed it out, and we went over to it. They started saying, oh, yes, that's a blah blah blah, and I was very excited saying I know what it is, I know what it is, and I started singing Puff the Magic Dragon.

Oh this is too much, I gotta go for now.   Jan

 

Technorati Tags: ,

5 comments:

  1. I love weird dreams, feels like my own personal film in my head. Night luv Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol maybe you should lay off the tacos before bedtime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I can decipher my dreams at least a little. Often times not though. Feel free to have a crack at mine anytime! If you still had your practice, you could probably get published on my dreams alone.  hmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are so funny. I wanna sea pony too! I\'d really like to have that bumpy spotted tiny elephant if I could get him to not shock or bit me. He was too cute!     J

    ReplyDelete