Sunday

Eeyore's Anxiety

Depressed with tons of anxiety this week. Yuck. I try to let Snoopy and his happy dance, or Tiger and his energy, or Calvin with his ever faithful companion Hobbes and their ADHD antics, serve as my role models. Really, Hillary and Oprah are reaching a little too high for me right now. But no, Eeyore is the only one who will play with me a lot of days. He is kind of cute though. At least I'm not in any danger of loosing my tail, that's for sure.

So, anyway...I need a job that I WANT to go to. I know Googillions of people have jobs they hate, and it might be asking a lot, but I want to WANT to get up and go to work in the mornings. Most mornings, anyway. I'm having to turn down a painting job that I was looking forward to because of my physical limitations right now, and a lot of jobs I've had and liked, are too hard physically now.

I need a stay at home, computer oriented job. What can I do?   Jan

7 comments:

  1. I\'m not sure what to do but if you come up with something that I can at home and do as little as possible (physical that is) and yet make lots of money then I\'m in. Ya know like fishin\', golfin\' or something like that and still get paid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A webcam. That\'s it! I\'ll run around nekid and people will pay for me to put clothing on. Piece by piece. I will make a fortune!  Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. no suggestions for a job but just keep your chin up and things will get better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could find something like that too, but I would probably get bored. I like to be outside too much. I hope something comes up for you. How about selling stuff on the net like in that informercial? Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eeyore, sorry Jan. Afraid I haven\'t any bright ideas on the job front, even after racking my brains forever along the same lines for myself! As I\'m sure someone else just said keep your chin up, and hope the work front sorts itself out for you luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish I could direct your steps!  Just continue to grasp the fact that any job is a means to a better end and keep striving for the better end.  You have my wishes for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey, I don\'t have a clue, because I would love to do the same thing, stay at home and work, this getting up and being to work on time with a smile I might add is the pits sometimes. You stay postive, something will come along and for you I hope TODAY!! Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete