Monday

Light Bulb

Again, we've gone from 79 degrees to 30 and snow within a few days. I've got to go cover some of the more tender blooms out there. Even the doggies have their coats on. I had no idea dogs liked clothing. All three love to wear clothes and will bring you a jacket to put on them. They need clothes because the groomer they went to has no idea what a puppy cut is. Nope, didn't know she didn't until the poor little shaking, shaved things came out from the grooming area. At least their hair's growing back in fast. I'm also thinking how plain the color white is. Bichons kind of look like cotton candy anyway, and Kool-Aid is totally non-toxic, and comes in all different colors, and doesn't stain as much as food coloring. Hmmmm.....

So, anyone had any nice cupcakes lately? LOL, sounds like a euphemism to me. But you know me well enough to know I really do mean cupcakes. Possibly with sprinkles. giggle  Jan

 

2 comments:

  1. too bad Easter has already passed, Jan.  You could have had Easter colored puppies.  If you do decide to color them, we want pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I\'m somewhat sorry, Jan, but I just can\'t read or think of the name Bichon Frise without mentally translating it to "bitchin\' frizzy."  It started with teasing a son\'s girlfriend about hers a long time ago.  Actually, I think they\'re real cuties (but I couldn\'t let her know that at the time.)Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete