Wednesday

WHAT'S NEW WITH JANNAJ R?

WHAT'S NEW WITH JANNAJ R? What's new is that she's p.o.'d (even more so because she's trying to write when she's upset and doesn't even know how to abbreviate pissed off...why do we say p o D instead of just p o? wouldn't it be p'd o? humphhh)  ANYWAY, where is everything? I don't like this change, I didn't know they were going to do this, no one asked me. And what is a network and how is it different than my 'friends'?  It seems it's the name for my friends, plus whatever friends or contacts from other sites that I want to add....but if that's the case, why am I getting lots of email with network invitations on them from people on my friends list?  oh dear.   AND   WHAT'S with the R after my name now? Did I get married, did I change my name? My last name just happens to start with R, but I never told them they could put that on there. I tried to remove it and it said I had to have a last name there, hey buddy, I gotta last name for ya...oh my, did I say that? lol.  I noticed others don't have their last names on their sites, and I never did 'till now....

5 comments:

  1. I got here! I had to click on your name first, and then when it went to whatever page that was, I clicked on "Space", and here I am. How come YOUR space still looks like it originally did? All your background is still here, and the whole thing looks the same, but when I saw the mess on mine -- and nothing but a mess on a white page, I started clicking on everything. I had to make a new name, a new space addy, then had to pick some ridiculous background out of an offered group. I am, as you said, PO\'ddddddddd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think alot of people are resending friend invites because alot of people are missing their friends on their space. I know i lost half my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I\'m right there with you Sista! I hate this stinkin\' mess. I think most of us do, well, anyone over the age of 12 anyway. I lost 20 of my 39 friends and really don\'t know how to get them back. This really sucks. Aurrrrrggghhhh....Ann, who is not a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too!!!!The only good part is we are NOT paying for this. So far I haven\'t heard anyone say they like the changes. ( Well ok the fact that you can delete a comment you make if you don\'t like it. is good.) I think they should do what we want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you wrote this, I\'ve made just about every misake possible (but learned from them.) First, I was tricked into believing that Firefox was completely compatible, not 90%, the remaining 10% being the most important. Installed IE8 beta2, thought I had killed the laptop, and then installed IE7 over it three times before it finally worked again. Once I found that Windows Live is browser specific, and that one has a Live home page (from which you get to spaces, mail, messages, skydrive, and so on,) I was baffled. Having finally understood that home page concept, lots of things seem possible, but I still think the Live team should have issued an instruction book with this one.Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete