Friday

Catching Up

I guess it took getting a cold to make me sit down long enough to blog, or pretty much be online at all. I hope everyone's having a great holiday season. I'm doing great, with lots to be thankful for, but still a little sad over not being with my kids this time of year. I'm going to go catch up on some of your blogs, and will see you tomorrow.   Oh, and Bonnie, it's just a clip art pic...but I see it as representing part of me....lol.   And Jenny, SO good to see you about...will talk later.   Love to everyone.     jan

3 comments:

  1. I maybe getting a cold myself. I sneezed while frosting cookies and well can\'t give them out now...LOL!!! Hope you are feeling better and sorry your not with your kids. Maybe you can call them? Take care now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiments are returned. I hope that you and yours are enjoying the holidays also. It\'s always tough not to be able to be with loved ones when everyone else seems to be having a great time. They\'re not, really, but some put on a better act than others.Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. You be happy Dana and try to have a Good Christmas. I know you miss your kids, hopefully they will call you. This will be the first year I will be away from my kids and grandkids for 30 years!!! But I felt the need to take my Mom home. As you know my home is near Newport News VA. Is you children still there? If so I wish I could pick you up and take you to them. Merry Christmas dear Friend. Hugs & Love Pat

    ReplyDelete