Thursday

A Gift For Us

This season has been less hectic than most I've had. A little shopping, a lot of cooking, but not too much, a little music, and a lot of rest, and time to reflect on it all. A good Christmas season.

I hope each and every one of you has plenty to be thankful for, and a merry heart.

  I was looking at the weather in Jerusalem last night, and saw it was 45 and rainy, the same as it was where I live in Tennessee. It was Christmas morning there, and I thought about Mary and Joseph, and what things were like then. It made it so real, like they were a couple I know, like Mary would sit at my kitchen table and have coffee with me.

  What a Gift. What Love God has for us. A Gift of Salvation, of Eternal Life and Love.  Jesus.  A Savior Indeed.      

2 comments:

  1. Precious memories are made at this time of year by all, we only need to take the time to reflect and remember them, and yes my dear, Jesus has indeed touched all our hearts. Thank you for shaking loose the cobwebs, and allowing the true meaning of Christmas to rise again, Hugs, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing to see what the weather is like around the big world. I\'m wishing you an yours a wonderful Christmas and the happiest new year ever!

    ReplyDelete