Friday

HOPE THIS HELPS


 

The way I did mine, was going to the option menu on the upper right side of my home page-not my Space page, but the Windows Live home page.  Choose 'more options'. Choose 'notifications'. Choose 'what's new with you'.

 

There are MORE privacy options than before, which is good because they have INVADED more of our privacy than before. But at least there is a way to stop all this info....last names, every comment we make...etc....from being visible. I set mine to allow what it showed before...updated blogs, lists, site....but not comments. My biggest beef is that most of us didn't know our stuff was going to be plastered on our home pages before they did it. We should have had more-or some- warning so we could set our own privacy levels.  jan

 

2 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK!Thanks for taking the time to not only find this, but share it with the rest of us....~Ice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree about the privacy thing. That little surprise had me really upset.Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete