Friday

Spider Solitaire


I had a good day today. I went to an audition for a play, but I chickened out of reading for it. I told them I'd help with the sound and lighting though. Everyone that came to read was experienced and had done plays with the director before. It's just a little group, so I knew I'd be comfortable.

Then I went to the gym, I usually swim, but didn't today, just used some of the machines. I was in an accident in OCTOBER, and I'm still not completely healed. I haven't been going to the gym except a couple of times to swim a little since then.

Then I ran errands with my cousin, then I came home, then I cleaned out some of my closet, which has been an ongoing project the past few days, then I got something to eat, then I played Spider Solitaire while I talked to my daughter on the phone, then I found an old 3 Musketeers bar in my desk drawer and had to eat it to be sure it was good. If you're still awake, AdvilPM is good.    Jan

3 comments:

  1. LMBO.. girl you get me to laughing out loud everytime. Nothing wrong with old chocolate! (unless it\'s been melted previously..then it gets that white chalky film over it that\'s just gross)And good for you for getting out there and getting involved with something you like! (the play.. not the chocolate)  I bet you\'ll enjoy every second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I\'ve read y\'all\'s comments more times than I\'d admit. Thank You Thank You! I\'m so very happy to meet you all!  Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often spend my day the ame way.

    ReplyDelete