Monday

Found It

Ahh, there you are. I made a couple, ok, 4 homepages with 4 different providers, and am not sure where they all are. I like this one the best, it's very pleasing to look at and easy to use. The only problem is there's not near the traffic there is on some of the others, like myspace. I made my sites for myself, and write for myself as a therapeutic experiment. But, somehow it's kind of bothering me that I'm doing this and don't have anyone else to read it. Not that anyone would want to read it, but it'd be nice if someone kind of stumbled in here by accident and their computer screen kind of froze for a minute on the blog and they accidently read it, don't you think? Oh, that's right, you're not here. Well, I was kind of surprised to find my site again, and I had already forgotten about the keyboard incident, so it was almost like someone new reading it.   J

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jan!Thank you for the visit today! I love what you\'ve done with the place. ;) I wouldn\'t worry about it being too quiet on your Space for too long. Somehow people just find you! lolYou live on the side of TN. I wish I lived on. haha I long for the mountains of East Tn. and we usually end up that direction once a year camping or something. I\'ve never been as far as Kingsport though. I bet it\'s beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I tried 4 areas of communities spaces. I was way too old for one, too young for the second, and didn\'t understand the third. I really enjoy my "Your Space". The people are decent in appearance and language. Their pictures are fascinating. They\'re willing to share their lives, joys, failures, disappointments and still be encouraging to others. I hope you hang around and look forward to sharing with you. Like Kimmy said, people will find you.

    ReplyDelete