Wednesday

Thanksgiving Tomorrow

Thanksgiving tomorrow. I had a piece of pie as a warm up this evening. It's important to practice for important events. I thought my daughter and grandson in Newport News were going to come for Thanksgiving. I'm bummed that she has to work, but that means they'll be able to come closer to Christmas. That's the hardest thing about living here. I like the area so much, but I'm away from all my kids and grandkids. If they lived in the same area, I'd move there, no matter where it was, but they're scattered, so I stay put. I keep hoping they'll move here.

I'm cooking tomorrow and then I get to go to my Aunt's on Saturday. TWO Thanksgivings. I love going to my Aunt's and hanging out with my cousins and their spouses and kids. And last time there was a puppy there! Never did find out who he belonged to, not sure he knew either.     jan

10 comments:

  1. have a great holiday weekend!!!!  you can\'t ever have too many Thanksgivings.  =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU JAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Jan, my friend, if I lived closer, I\'d come and help cook supper for you, I\'d love to eat pie with you, by the
    way, what kind of pie did you have?  Was it cherry, or apple, my favorites, yum yum.
    It will be nice to have the family around for christmas, my family is out on the west coast, i see them every 2 years, but what a visit when they come.  Enjoy both thanksgiving diners, and let us know if a puppy is there, maybe hes waiting for you.
    Take care, Hugs & Bessings, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an old song goes, "So far away, doesn\'t anybody stay in one place anymore?" I wish you a good and warm Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Jan.  Sure hope they can come home to you for Christmas.  I\'m going to the Newport News Area for Christmas as you know is where I was raised..  You want a ride? Love ya Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY THANKSGIVING JAN XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your a good read, enjoyed myself,  hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you and yours have a blessed Thanksgiving. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Thanksgiving Thanksgiving..Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan!  I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!  We always have two, too.  Mmm...all that good food!  And pie, my biggest weakness!  I love it!

    ReplyDelete