Thursday

Blogging About Blogs

I was talking to someone about blogging, and she said she would have no idea what to write about. I have the opposite problem. I have very little time to blog, but there are a bazillion things I'd LIKE to write about. And every time I read one of your blogs, instead of commenting-I usually want to blog about it. Blog about your blogs. My friends on here have the most interesting blogs. I read blogs on topics that are of interest to me outside of Spaces, but you all write about what I'm really interested in-daily life. I love that. What you did, what you ate, oh especially what you ate...and what your kids and grandkids and pets are into. Love it. And being who I am, every time I read about a hobby of yours, I wanna do it too! Good thing I don't have money for the craft store, and ohhh...I'd get into so much trouble at Home Depot. I need a lot more power tools.   jan

4 comments:

  1. Well I don\'t usually blog about powertools so you won\'t have to worry about them if you come to my blog, but FOOD well now that\'s a different story all together. Sometimes I think I might talk too much about food and then people get hungry and so do I and then I go and make something else. It\'s a vicious circle that never ends but as the picture says in one of my blogs, there\'s no such thing as too much food. I thought I would never have anything to write about when I first started blogging and look at me now...can\'t keep me quiet. You have a great weekend...uh oh, just got an email from Black and Decker....gotta go check it out. For real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I\'ve had this nack of yappin on an on as a kid, mostly to git attention from my folks who mostly ignored me. I enjoy babbling and never seem to run out. Lol. Power tools? let me at\'em. I have so much craft supplies and no time, want some??Have a great night and tell us of your hobbies and what you like. I enjoy my blog friends so much they fill up the need of being in the loop and being part of a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, had I but known when I moved.  You could had about a half-ton of power tools for the asking.  Not much use for them in an apartment.  I only have the small ones for modeling and computers now.Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am at a point in my life where my "electric"tooth brush is as mechanical as I want to get. haha. Tools mean work.

    ReplyDelete