Saturday

Dollar Day


Crisis. I have no cookies. I stole a Little Debbie's Oatmeal Cream Pie out of somebody's box in the kitchen. Shhh, don't tell. No nutritional value, but somehow I feel better.  

I'm going to try to use the same organizational system I used for many years that worked so well for me. My life then was: raising 3 GREAT kids, having a home day care- keeping 3-5 kids in addition to my own three 50 hours a week, going to college 3 nights a week, and BEING HAPPY. My home was so clean and organized I constantly got comments, and taught the system to some of my day care moms.

So, umm, if I can get away from here, I guess I'll start. Here I go. I'm going now. Hey, remember that commercial with the little boy running away from home, and he was saying that? What was that for? Soup? I don't know. What are/were your favorite commercials? My favorite ever was the elephant dancing in the rain in the jungle. Wasn't that long ago. I also LOVE the one where the boy's with his mom at the bank and he starts putting stuff in the vacuum tube. It flies out and hits cars in the drive-through. He's definitely ADHD. I love him. Pat just called, Goodwill has all their clothes for a dollar today, I gotta go.  jan

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow where is this GoodWill store. A DOLLAR!!!! I would go crazy in there so maybe I had better stay away. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!  What happened to orginizing!!! Get back here Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you found some good stuff for a dollar hun. noew you can start to orginizing...LOL

    ReplyDelete