Saturday

Ann Taylor and Cuban Black Bean Soup

K. I'm back home and really am going to get started. I have a pot of Cuban Black Bean Soup on the stove, even splurged and put a little Chorizo in it. Good news, Pat said Goodwill was having the sale, but it was Salvation Army, which I like much more. Every now and then they have a dollar sale where every item of clothing, even heavy coats and shoes, is a dollar. I bought a blue stripe button up shirt and a black sweater. In the past, I've bought several blazers and suit jackets, some brand new, and brands like Jones New York and one Ann Taylor. Yep, for a dollar. I plan on wearing them if I go back to working a regular job and not painting. Painting is very hard on Ann Taylor jackets. The only place I wear anything but jeans is to church, and boys and girls, we know how often Jan goes to church, don't we? Jan comes home and blogs about it and sends church humor stories. Yes, it's been a while. I did go to church a couple of weeks ago, it was on a Saturday afternoon and they were having a pig roast.  Yum, I like that church.  Jan

2 comments:

  1. Jack pot for you!!  Black bean soup....yum.  Now get to organizing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your series of blogs today made me smile.....such a great glimpse into your life.   i\'m glad you don\'t paint in your Ann Taylor jackets. =D

    ReplyDelete