Thursday

So many personalities, so little time.

I have multiple facebook, twitter, myspace, windows live, and blogger sites that I can't even find. So many personalities, so little time...

And the websites, if it's free...I got one. I just don't know where they are or what I named them or the password. I feel so guilty taking up all this cyberspace. Most delete them after a certain amount of time, so I hope like bad debts only years faster, they are gone.

This and 1 of my facebooks is all I ever show up for. I was following me on Twitter but I got lost. Oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. Well I\'m glad you are still here, I too have facebook and blogger. I do use facebook but have kinda let blogger slide, but I still go check on my friends over there. Have a great day , Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete