Tuesday

Books, movies, music.

I'm trying to tackle adding favorite books to my Space. I have so many, so many. On so many different topics. I only keep books that I love. I live in a little room, and have over 700 books. And of course, I read several a week from the library. I'm an information junkie for sure. I HAVE to know things. If I see a tree I don't know, or hear a word I don't know the meaning of, I can't stand it. I gotta find out. And of course, the more you know, the more you realize you DON'T know much at all, so it's a viscous circle, I'll tell ya.

So I'm at least trying to add some of the authors I like. As far as fiction goes, I don't read a lot of fiction, and most of it is very light. It's like an hour vacation for me, and I love to just escape with a light mystery like Grafton's or Evanovich's.

Movies are the opposite problem, I'm not a movie person. I can't sit still to get through a whole movie anyway. So I'll just list a few I liked enough to buy them. And music, I only like a little bit of music.   I know, what's with me anyway??

No comments:

Post a Comment