Tuesday

fast fast fast springsummeralmostfall

Technorati Tags: ,,

A day off and it's half gone already. Time goes by so fast, I feel like I have to hold on or I'll fall. I never did like merry-go-rounds. Things are going pretty good for me, I've had a lot of good things happen, the puppy situation, I've had work, some good some yucky, among a couple of other things I'm working part-time for a great non-profit organization, not much money but I love it, my kids are all doing well, and the best thing was going to see my daughter and family last month.

I also have a renewed interest in genealogy, brought on by Pat's subscription to Ancestry.com. I admit, last night instead of writing and blog-walking, I spent it in 1600 Scotland. I already have tons of genealogy records, done by my Mom and mostly my cousin Diane. I'm going off on another side of the family, the Marshall side.

School has already started here, I grew up starting school after Labor Day, and ending the second week in June. No spring break though, and in Florida and Texas, we didn't have snow days, but we usually had a couple of hurricane days.

4 comments:

  1. My little lot are off from school still, only our second week here :) Have a good evening luv Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, did you say Marshall side? My maiden name was Marshall?? I\'ve tried to put my family tree together and I get so far and then I lost interest?  I\'m glad things are going good for you. take care, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, school has already started. My freshman starts the 18th of August and then my other two start after labor day.  Scotland eh?  Thats where my ancestores are from.

    ReplyDelete