Tuesday

MULTI-TAGGED


RULES

Each person must post the rules before their list, then list 8 things about themselves.  After your list you then list the 8 other people that you want to tag (or spring upon) and visit each of their (the victim's) site leaving a comment that they have been tagged & to come to your space & read the post so they will know what to do

I haven't had time to do this, and I've lost count of who all's tagged me, Artistic Baker was the last, so here goes

1. Number one is: I just went to a couple of other people's sites to see what they wrote in their tags! Is that cheating? Can I copy their answers?? Naw, believe me, you don't want to hear about MY sex life, don't have one, would HAVE to copy their answers!

2. I could spend weeks alone, as long as I had books and a pen and paper.

3. I tent camped by myself from New Mexico up through the Rockies in Colorado.Was there on 9-11.

4. I've spent hours alone, watching bears, eagles, and dolphins in the wild.

5. I camped in Terlingua, Texas and Big Bend National Park with my husband and my son. Saw javalinas, a mountain lion, and was trapped inside the tent by a skunk. Sat up on a mountain watching wild horses down in Mexico.

6. I like being outside, can you tell?

7. I dress pure tomboy-jeans, t's, sneakers and boots, but wear sexy ling..langur...loung...umm..underwear underneath.

8. I've worn Obsession for 20 years. It just smells like me.

whew, i did it, I'm not tagging anyone because I think everyone on my friend's list has BEEN tagged.

5 comments:

  1. The outdoors rocks! Jealous, I want to go camping in Mexico-
     
    wait, I just want to GET to Mexico one day!!!
     
    Thank you for sharing! great to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! Your stuff sounds way more interesting than mine. I didn\'t know they still had wild horses in Mexico. As for #8, my attention span isn\'t long enough to stick with one thing that long. Maybe that\'s why I never married. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the outdoors, very well done and thanks for answering my tag.
     
    Have a Great remainder to the week.  Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could spend more time alone....but not weeks.  I wish I was brave enough to camp by myself!  I used to wear Obsession...a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to go to Mexico eeeek to frightening camping I\'m a scaredy cat.....only lasted one night the lads loved camping they go we there dad lol....sounds so amazing xx

    ReplyDelete