Wednesday

Dreams

 

My dreams have been a little more nuts than usual lately. They're on a Christmas kick. My Mom has her place decorated in the dreams (probably 11 in the last two weeks). But, these are my dreams, so of course there are lots of animals running around too. I had 2 wolves last night, seemed like a good thing to me. I've had this pet...looks like a green plastic dinosaur. It stands on it's two hind feet to walk, and it's about 2 feet tall. It's been in a couple of dreams lately, I like it. It's kind of mean, will bite others, I call it Sweetie. So, I'm in and out of my Mom's place, which varies with the dream, we are doing last minute Christmas shopping at Target and K-Mart, and a grocery store that's my dream grocery store. Not that it's my DREAM Grocery store, it's just the store I get groceries in, and often work in in dreams. I'm not sure where the lions and tigers are, I think I saw two of the lions on YouTube. It's like going to the movies every night.  

3 comments:

  1. LOL it\'s a regular circus in your head Jan! I haven\'t had a dream lately. ..that I can remember anyway. So your dream store is a recurring thing? That\'s wild. The only recurring dream I\'ve ever had was one I had as a kid..terrified me but it\'s funny when I talk about it now. I was a tiny person being chased by a huge sewing needle on a quilt. I would teeter on the edge of the quilt, running as fast as I could to get away from it. It would send shivers down me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last few dreams have been very realistic.  In this series, my six-year-long high-school crush decided I was boy friend material afer all, and things progressed from there.  These were very tactile dreams in which I could taste and feel the touch of her lips.  I think I better stop there (in this comment, at least.)  Nighty-night, and don\'t let the dinosaurs bite.Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I\'m pretty new to your blog and read a few back entries - I got SO excited to see the pics of Tiki.  I have a Bichon puppy, Maddie, and she will be 5 months old on August 7.  You are so correct in saying they are joyful - we just love her and enjoy her so much.  She is in \'puppy\' school and is a very quick learner.  Oh, and I enjoy your dreams also!!  Keep up your excellent blog.

    ReplyDelete