Tuesday

Back from visiting.

Hi! I've been gallavanting around the country, visiting kids and grandkids. I just got back from seeing my daughter N, and her family. Two grandkids there, boy 13, girl 8. Incredible! I had not been with them for a year, and they've grown SO much! You just can't tell in photos. D is 13, and about 5'9". He was about 5'3" last year. M is Gorgeous. She's always been the cutest kid anywhere, but that's turned into an incredible beauty, while still being Super Cute!

Homeschooled kids have so much creativity and energy. And usually far, far advanced academically. I've been home a little over 24 hours and I'm still in awe.

My kids have grown into the most wonderful adults. I am so proud of them, words just cannot say.

 

So, anyway, tears again. I haven't blog walked, it will take me days, I know. I wanted to say hi and to let you know I didn't get so Sidetracked that I disappeared or anything permanent.

5 comments:

  1. Aah sounds like a lovely visit and a proud nanny aren\'t you :) Good to see you back luv Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you but glad you got to visit with your grandchildren.  Time flies when you are having fun huh?  Rest up and take care, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home.  Glad to hear that you got to go galavanting and see everyone, I always enjoy seeing family myself.  Hope to be touching base again soon.
     
    Take Care and unwind from your travels.  Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back again and I\'m glad you got to  go around and visit some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Children and grandchildren have a way of doing that to you, dont they?  I\'m glad you enjoyed your visit.Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete