Thursday

Photos

Hey, I've been playing with photos. I'm scanning family photos to get them on the computer and saved digitally. It takes a l o n g time. But I was putting some into folders and added a few to my site. My house was in Safety Harbor, FL. It was a beach-cottage style house built in the 1940's. Except it was almost a mile from the beach. I loved it, and I colored it. Yep, I know your mom said don't color on the walls, but I just kind of did whatever I wanted. I loved doing that stuff. The pictures are a little rough, I'll eventually clean them up with Photoshop or Irfanview.

 

Last night I put an album on I named home2007. It's photos from around where I live now in Kingsport. I was born in Texas, and lived in Florida and Texas most of my life.    Jan

5 comments:

  1. *waves to Jan with her butterfly* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these photos and I loved the colors, too!  Haha, I just KNEW these were your colors -- remember? I said that on your guestbook wayyyy back when.  Fits you to a T  :D
    But Jan, did the butterfly live?  Or is this a question I don\'t want to know, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your pictures, the pictures of the two little dogs, are they yours? They look just like my Benji I rescued after I lost my schnauzers.  The beach cottage I loved, wish you still had it we could meet there and just lay on the beach , instead of looking at all this snow we got last night.  Have a great week-end my friend. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures.  I haven\'t done much upkeep on my site or explored what I can do with it recently, but how did you get your slide shows to run serially, rather than the same one repeating over and over?  I hate to resort to things like this, but I may have to read the instructions.Peace, Doc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I click on edit module on the photos module. Then I check play selected albums, then I select them. You\'ll see what to do when you get there. lol     Jan

    ReplyDelete